Buying a home is both an exciting and overwhelming experience. As the the largest investment most people ever make, the importance in picking the right property is paramount.
Val has nearly a decade of experience in matching clients with their dream properties in The Comox Valley. Whether first time buyers, resellers or investors, her creativity and low pressure service leads to a fair price and positive result. Val understands the importance of listening, patience and respect as keys to a successful purchase and has served many repeat customers as their needs in a home have changed over the years. Trust in Val as your skilled negotiator.
To help you purchase your next home, I will:
- Listen attentively to your needs and wants, finding properties for you before or as soon as they hit MLS
- Explain and advise of the buying process, industry norms and market statistics
- Share information on prospective properties
- Schedule and tour desired properties
- Negotiate for you the best price and favorable terms
- Guide you through your due diligence period, and
- Complete the Sale
I am a registered Brookfield Relocations supplier and can assist Military and RCMP clients.
- Decide you want to Buy
- What are you needs and wants.
- What can you afford?
- Get Pre qualified: I can connect you with some local mortgage specialists.
Costs: Inspections- home, septic, water, others..
Closing Costs: Property Transfer Tax, GST(if applicable), Legal Fees, Property Tax Adjustments, Title Insurance,
- View prospective properties, compare to choose what meets your needs best.
- Make Offer
- Do your homework, deciding if you will purchase the home, or walk away.
- Choose a Lawyer/Notary to register your name and mortgage on Title.
- Start packing, cancel and reconnect services, change mailing address.
Some of the due dilligence a REALTOR helps you navigate:
- Title Search and Notations
- Title Insurance
- Home Inspection
- Septic Inspection
- Water Potability, Quality and Quantity.
- Site Survey
- Zoning Bylaws
- Subdivision Potential
- Property Disclosure Statement
- Material Latent Defects
- New Construction, Specifications
- Home Warranty Protection
- Sale of another Property
- Tenancy Agreements
- Foreclosure, Court Approval